What's in this site...
- General Information - These pages will help you understand what the Bureau does, and how we serve you.
- Business Services - Information for Businesses
- Careers - The Bureau of Sanitation is a great place for you to launch your career in Southern California.
- Customer Services - You can request many Bureau services by clicking on the areas that are of interest and exploring the service descriptions and associated links.
- Wastewater Program - Learn about how the sewers and treatment plants operate and the improvements being made to these systems; download permits, forms, and brochures.
- Solid Resources Program - Request curbside trash and recycling collection service; get information and schedules on recycling of household hazardous waste, electronic waste, and backyard composting.
- Watershed Protection Program - Find out about what the City is doing and what you can do to keep pollutants out of the storm drain system and Santa Monica Bay.
- EnvironmentLA.org website - Creating a sustainable and environmentally friendly City.
Click on an image to go to that corresponding event.
Below is a calendar of events offered by the Bureau
of Sanitation. Although most of the dates are firm, they
are subject to change.
Enrique C. Zaldivar
Welcome to the Bureau of Sanitation website. The Bureau is proud to provide services and resources that touch the lives of all of its customers each day. Our 2,800 employees invite you to look inside our website and find out how the Bureau of Sanitation works for you.
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services, and activities.